Monday 15 April 2013

This card is one that I created for my dear sweet Mom for her birthday. I ordered some supplies (paper roses/seam binding ribbon/etc) from Wild Orchid Crafts and I absolutely love them and am having a lot of fun using their products. The paper used for this card and the following other two cards is from Close to my Heart.



This next card was for my Auntie (who just so happens to be my mom's twin sister). These flowers however were from Kaisercraft and Wild Orchid Crafts. The pearl stems were from the dollar store, it was a large spray and I just clipped it apart to use as extra sparkle. The lace is just some that I had in my stash, and the seam binding is from Stampin' Up.



This last card is one that I created for the lady running the Facebook group I am a part of. I found out that her birthday was coming up and sent her a card for her special day.
The roses are again, are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace trim is from Webster's Pages. The paper is from Close to my Heart.



Before I go, I have one more card to share with you. This is one I created for a friend of mine for her birthday.



I am having a lot of fun creating lately, starting to work outside my comfort zone, and trying new things. Some of the cards using these new paper flowers are similar, but I've tried to make everyone's card unique.

I have a few more projects on the go, so am looking forward to posting those soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody...what beautiful cards you created...I LOVE your layouts, colours and beautiful roses!!!
    Hugs jan

    ReplyDelete