Monday 15 April 2013

Well it's been a little while since my last blog post...Life is busy as usual but I've managed to work on a few projects in the past little while.

This first project is an album that I created for a friend of mine, she was giving it as a baby gift, so had to wait until the recipient received it before I could post the video.



This next video is a more recent project that I created for my mother-in-law's birthday. It was created using a wood bird feeder that I got at the dollar store. I used the Prima Sun Kiss paper collection, as well as some of the paper flowers/posies from the same collection.
I was inspired to create the altered bird feeder from a YouTube video by Leanne (Luvleescrapin), and this was my take on it. I really like the way that it turned out.



I also created a card for my mother-in-law for her special day using the same paper pack as the bird feeder (Prima - Sun Kiss)



Since the beginning of the new year I have been trying to keep up with sending a card to everyone in my calendar, and I have been keeping up quite well. These are a few additional cards that I have created for some special people in my life.

These are a couple of tags that I created for a workshop. Both use Close to my Heart products.



This next project is an "Altered Easter Basket" exchange that I took part in. The basket started out plain, with no embellishments on it, just the blue, pink, and green around the basket. I dyed some seam binding ribbon in blue, pink, and green to tie/weave around the top of the basket, and added various flowers to match. The small ones that are on the handle I punched out and assembled 3 layers, then painted with glitter glue for a bit of sparkle, and added some half-back pearls along the handle as well.



This is the card I created to go along with the Easter basket.



I filled the basket with various ribbons and goodies for my exchange partner to enjoy for Easter.



No comments:

Post a Comment