Saturday 4 August 2012

My First Challenge!


Wild Orchid Crafts (Round in circles) and Lili of the Valley (Anything but a card...) both have blog challenges going on right now and I decided to give it a try. So this is the first challenge that I have entered, hope it works out.

This is a banner for my daughter, Isabelle's bedroom. The frame is cut from chipboard using the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, as well as the polka dot paper (also from CTMH) I used to cover it. The striped paper and the cardstock used for the images' circles is also from CTMH. The flowers and pearl trim are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the image is from Lili of the Valley. I colored the image with copic markers (still learning) and then used my 2-way glue pen to adhere some glitter to the butterfly. The box-pleated hot pink trim is from Webster's pages and the pink ribbon hanger and mesh butterflies are from the dollarstore. The alpha's I used were just from my stash.

I really hope you enjoy it. It was fun to create.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so darling!!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Isabelle loves having this hanging in her room. Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' competition - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete